Valentine’s Day can be lonely when you’re single. It can be all around heartbreaking when you’re dieting too. I mean all the chocolate, right? But it doesn’t have to be that way. I’m going to tell you how to win Valentine’s Day on the Keto diet – ALONE.
Here are a few ways you win when you spend Valentine’s Day alone on the Keto diet.
1.No one is counting the chocolate chips on your dessert. Because they are Lily’s and sugar free. And none of their business.
2. You can take your single frustrations out while whipping the mousse. As they say, “whip it good”.
3. One spoon and one bowl means fewer dishes to wash.
4. You are the only one around to lick the beater. (don’t forget to unplug first)
4. You won’t have to share your heart-shaped strawberry garnish with anyone. It’s all yours.
The. Whole. Thing.
You’ll find the recipe below or on my Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bomb post. Just adjust the serving size to whatever makes your heart happy.
Pin it for Later
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 tbs grass fed butter
- 1/4 cup powdered Swerve
- 1/4 cup unsweetened chocolate powder (we use TJ's)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond butter (we use Barney's)
- Stir all ingredients until well mixed. We recommend using a mixer.
- Scoop or spoon into balls and place on parchment paper.
- Freeze for an hour.
- Place the balls in a freezer bag and store in the freezer.
Amount Per ServingCalories 333 Total Fat 32g Saturated Fat 13g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 16g Cholesterol 40mg Sodium 124mg Carbohydrates 8g Fiber 4g Sugar 2g Protein 7g