We’re always looking for ways to pumpkin spice our world up. Lattes move over, because the Pumpkin Spice Butter board is here and everyone is snacking it up with this decadent treat.
What are the ingredients for the butter board?
We started with butter, added some pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and added a bit of sweetener too. We used a sugar free caramel sauce to sweeten it up, but you could add regular or brown sugar to taste.
What can we use as dippers for a butter board?
- Bagel Chips
- Tortilla Chips
- Soft Pretzel Bites
- Donut Holes
- Crackers (like our two ingredient keto crackers!)
Can you use any kind of butter?
I recommend sticking with the highest quality butter – not just for taste. A popular butter in the low-carb, keto community is Kerrygold grass-fed butter. If you’re ballin’ on a budget, feel free to use any unsalted butter. Like with this cream cheese variation, you can blend anything in the butter to provide a fresh taste or for a more savory take, like this cream cheese ghost butter board.
Dig into this tasty trend and let us know what you think!!
- 2 sticks butter softened
- tbsp. pumpkin puree
- tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- sugar free caramel sauce (to taste)
- Make sure you have a seasoned, food safe board.
- Combine butter, pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree until no butter chunks remain.
- Add a drizzle of caramel sauce for sweetness, mix.
- Spread butter on board! I laid mine out to be the shape of a pumpkin and then smoothed all together. Layer on top any remaining butter for a thicker layer of dip.
- Serve with crisp apple slices, low carb cinnamon tortillas or splurge with Dunkin Munchkins!