I love biting into these delicious fat bombs that taste like cookie dough. These keto chocolate chip cookie dough fat bombs will bring you back to childhood. You know when you licked the batter off those mixers when your mom or grandma made homemade goodies?! Only now, these are the best part of a low carb / keto lifestyle!
What can I eat for dessert on keto?
Are you wondering what to eat for dessert on keto? If yes, then you’ll be delighted to know that these cookie dough keto fat bombs will work as a dessert on keto, sweetened with Swerve. You can easily store them in the freezer to enjoy on the go or store in your refrigerator to serve as a keto-friendly dessert tonight.
What are fat bombs?
Fat bombs feature a combination of a variety of ingredients. These cookie dough keto fat bombs are made from softened cream cheese, butter, Swerve sweetener, vanilla extract, sugar-free chocolate chips, and almond flour. Mixed together, these fat bombs will give you the high-fat content that you desire for your keto diet, and the flavor you’d expect from edible cookie dough.
You can make fat bombs out of just about any ingredient. I love sharing a variety of keto fat bombs for you, so you can find one that cures your sugar type craving or salty craving and then some. These cookie dough keto fat bombs are delightful and the best part? They’re not as sugary as those other cookie dough options you’ll see online.
Anyone can enjoy fat bombs but they were essentially created for those on the keto diet. The keto diet is a process in which you transition your body from processing carbohydrates for energy and instead burn fat for energy. These fat bombs will help put or keep your body in ketosis.
How many fat bombs can you eat on keto?
Since my chocolate chip cookie dough keto fat bombs are rather popular – and delicious – I’ve been asked many times about how many fat bombs you can eat on keto. I can’t honestly answer that question because I don’t know what your carb and fat intake has been for the day. The key is to review my cookie dough keto fat bombs nutritional data and make the decision on your own based on how many net carbs and fat content you’ve already consumed today on keto.
Being able to enjoy fat bombs on keto is a fabulous way to sneak in some extra food whenever you have a craving or need a quick way to add more food into your daily diet. These cookie dough keto fat bombs may be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days, but the texture is best kept in the freezer. It’s like a frozen treat!
Keto fat bombs are something I fully enjoy having on hand at all times. You can make a wide variety of fat bombs. Check out some of my favorite and most popular fat bombs:
- Coconut Chocolate Chip Fat Bombs
- Gingerbread Fat Bombs
- Chocolate Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Pumpkin Pie Fat Bombs
- Brownie Bite Fat Bombs
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
- Blueberry Cheesecake Fat Bombs
Can’t make it now?
Pin it for Later!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ⅓ cup Swerve sweetener
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1 cup almond flour
- With an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese and butter until combined, about 2
- Add the sweetener and continue beating until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Beat in the vanilla, chocolate chips, and almond flour just until combined.
- Prepare a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Using a small scoop, portion the fat bombs into approximately 1 tablespoon mounds and
place on waxed paper.
- Freeze the fat bombs for at least 1 hour. Then package the fat bombs in an airtight container between sheets of waxed paper. Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
If not using almond flour, decrease the butter to 6 tablespoons.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.