Keto barbecue cheese crisps are easy to make and will satisfy your crunch cravings. These are made with pre-cut cheese slices and sugar free barbecue sauce. Bake ’em up and take ’em with you for on-the-go keto snacking!
How To Make Keto Cheese Crisps
Buy pre-sliced cheese in most grocery stores. We’re using Target’s brand of cheddar cheese here. Make sure to do a test-bake on one when trying a cheese brand for the first time – even when it’s shredded cheese. You’ll find each brand is different and may bake up differently or in a different amount of time.
Note that the sugar free barbecue sauce here has artificial sweeteners. So if you are strict keto, you’ll want to find a sub that is truly sweetener-free.
We use G Hughes brand of sugar-free barbeque sauce. Just brush a liberal layer of the sauce on each piece of cheese. Layer the slices on a silicone mat but parchment paper will work well too. I do love my silicone mats tho and use them for literally everything. And I can’t live without my Nordic Ware pans – they are solid and don’t warp when they heat up in the oven.
More Savory Keto Low Carb Cheese Crisps:
Serve them up and enjoy and store them in the fridge for a week or so. That is if I don’t eat them all at once!! :)
- 2 oz pre-sliced cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs sugar free barbecue sauce
- Place cheese slices on a baking sheet. Either use parchment paper or place them on a silicone baking mat.
- Slices should be about 1.5 inch square. Place them on the sheet pan with about an inch or more between them.
- Liberally spread barbecue sauce on each slice.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes. Check your cheeses as different cheese brands will cook differently.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per ServingCalories 32 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 60mg Carbohydrates 3g Fiber 0g Sugar 3g Protein 1g