Keto barbecue cheese crisps are easy to make and will satisfy your crunch cravings. These are made with pre-cut cheese slices and sugar free barbecue sauce. Bake ’em up and take ’em with you for on-the-go keto snacking!
How To Make Keto Cheese Crisps
Buy pre-sliced cheese in most grocery stores. We’re using Target’s brand of cheddar cheese here. Make sure to do a test-bake on one when trying a cheese brand for the first time – even when it’s shredded cheese. You’ll find each brand is different and may bake up differently or in a different amount of time.
Note that the sugar free barbecue sauce here has artificial sweeteners. So if you are strict keto, you’ll want to find a sub that is truly sweetener-free.
We use G Hughes brand of sugar-free barbeque sauce. Just brush a liberal layer of the sauce on each piece of cheese. Layer the slices on a silicone mat but parchment paper will work well too. I do love my silicone mats tho and use them for literally everything. And I can’t live without my Nordic Ware pans – they are solid and don’t warp when they heat up in the oven.
More Savory Keto Low Carb Cheese Crisps:
Serve them up and enjoy and store them in the fridge for a week or so. That is if I don’t eat them all at once!! :)
- 2 oz pre-sliced cheddar cheese
- 2 tbs sugar free barbecue sauce
- Place cheese slices on a baking sheet. Either use parchment paper or place them on a silicone baking mat.
- Slices should be about 1.5 inch square. Place them on the sheet pan with about an inch or more between them.
- Liberally spread barbecue sauce on each slice.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 9-12 minutes. Check your cheeses as different cheese brands will cook differently.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 32 Total Fat 2g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 1g Cholesterol 5mg Sodium 60mg Carbohydrates 3g Fiber 0g Sugar 3g Protein 1g