There’s a lot to that title for something so simple. Air fryer peanut butter jelly grilled biscuit sandwich. But it’s almost too easy to make. And too easy to eat! Our snack slash meal is not just for kids. In fact, these pockets of joy are so good you’ll be sneaking away from the kids so you don’t have to share!
How do you make peanut butter and jelly in the air fryer?
If you follow this blog, you know I’m always looking for shortcuts, and often that includes some premade ingredients. I’m using Grand biscuit dough here, but you could certainly make your biscuits from scratch. Will that affect time in the air fryer? Maybe – you’ll have to watch them.
Start by opening the biscuit can and spreading the biscuits into a rectangular shape. Just pull from each end and stretch until you get it to the shape you want.
Spread about a tablespoon each of peanut butter (or your favorite nut butter) and jelly. Spread them out making sure to leave enough room on the edge to close and seal the sandwich. Close the edges with a fork. If a little seeps out, that’s fine. Just make sure the edges are closed or you’ll have a messy air fryer.
Using your oil spritzer, spray the bottom of the air fryer. Then spray the top of each of the sandwiches. I like to flip mine halfway between air frying. Then I spritz after I flip.
What’s the best air fryer to buy?
My air fryer is the Power Air Fryer XL, 5.3 qt. I also have the Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven and use them both! I love the ease of the combined air fryer and toaster oven. Because I don’t own a toaster, this appliance is perfect for my smaller kitchen – helps save me counter space!
Oooey gooey peanut butter and jelly flavor in a flaky biscuit. It’s like an toasted Uncrustable, but you made it yourself! You’ll love these air fryer peanut butter and jelly grilled sammies!
You can make these anytime. You’ll want to keep all these ingredients on hand! But you’ve probably already to the two most important on hand – the peanut butter and the jelly!
Can’t make it now?
Pin it for Later!
- 1 can Grande biscuit dough
- 8 Tbs peanut butter
- 8 Tbs grape jelly
- Open the biscuit can and separate the biscuits
- Spread each biscuit into a rectangular shape.
- On one half end, spread the peanut butter, then the jelly, making sure to not go to the edges.
- Fold the biscuit in half and seal the edges with a fork, making sure there's a good seal.
- Spritz the bottom of the air fryer with oil.
- Add the sandwiches to the air fryer, making sure there's space around them for the air to flow. You may want to do 4 at a time.
- Set the air fryer to 350 degrees F and fry for 3 minutes.
- Turn, spritz and fry the sandwiches for another 3 minutes. Timing can vary by air fryer, so check your sandwiches for the right amount of browning.