So B loves his new Maxi-Cosi Pria Convertible car seat. It’s far more comfortable than his infant seat with tons of extra padding – that’s both for comfort and Granny peace of mind. His is a beautiful tan color and really looks rich and fancy. Not that we expect it to stay fancy. He’s one sippy cup of juice away from making it look like a typical toddler car seat.
Maggie’s car is tiny (Mazda 3) in the back seat, and it fits. We were concerned that no car seat would fit in her car, but this one does. Not with a whole lot of room to spare, but the car seat isn’t growing – just B. He’s only 19 lbs, so it will be a while before we need to level up to a Booster Seat. I mean it’s hard to believe B is almost a year old.
Some specifics about the Maxi-Cosi Pria:
- Rear facing 9-40 pounds; Forward facing 22 70 pounds
- Features air protect revolutionary side impact technology, immediately reduces impact forces through the precise release of air in headrest; No rethread one hand harness and headrest adjustment
- Perfect fit one hand harness height adjustment, providing micro adjustments for an optimal fit
- Deep rear facing adjustment, making it easier and faster to correctly install rear facing
- Flextech construction system for advanced crash energy management
I’d recommend the brand for those of you looking.
Speaking of booster seats….
Check out this infographic on booster seat safety.
You can click through and click through again to view full size.
Car seat provided for our review.
Check out Maxi-Cosi online