These cheese crisps are so easy to make. Three ingredients! You’ll never want to buy pre-made crisps again. They’re the perfect keto chip or keto cracker or keto snack. I used to order bags of Wisps to curb my snack cravings, but once I realized how quickly I can throw these together, that was it.
How Easy Are These to Make?
(Contains affiliate links. We make a small amount when you buy, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.)
Cheddar and parmesan seem to work the best IMO. In this batch, I’ve combined the two equally. It seems like parm will cook a little darker than cheddar. Both are good and salty so you don’t need extra salt! Just about a tablespoon of cheese is all you need.
The seasoning we sprinkle on top is Trader Joe’s Everything But the Bagel seasoning. You can either buy the TJ brand or make your own. We pretty much keep the cabinet filled with this stuff – we use it in so many dishes.
I put mine in muffin tins, but you can also use parchment paper and sheet pans. The muffin tins just make it easier to have uniform shapes. I didn’t use my silicone muffin cups this time, but normally I would. It makes it super easy to pop them out.
Timing is critical. Six minutes works perfectly for this recipe and my oven. Any more or less and they are either burnt or chewy. These pop right out. They are a tad greasy on the bottom, so you may want to blot them on a paper towel.
Super tasty – and pretty! You could definitely serve them at a party.
Some other savory low carb / keto snacks:
You can make them thinner if you want, but I’d watch trying to make them thicker. These have a nice snap and crunch.
Pin it for later!
Ready to get crispy? Here’s the printable recipe!
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- Combine both cheeses together in a bowl.
- Drop about a tablespoon (or a little less) of mixed cheese into regular size muffin tins. Drop it fairly evenly - but no worries, the cheese will spread out when cooking.
- Sprinkle TJ Everything Seasoning on each cheese pile.
- Bake for 6 minutes (I've found this to be MY magic number) at 400 degrees.
- Let cool and pop out. They come out easily!
Nutrition InformationYield 48 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 22 Total Fat 1g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 0g Cholesterol 4mg Sodium 61mg Carbohydrates 1g Fiber 0g Sugar 0g Protein 1g