Sweet tooth, I’ve got you! Our Chocolate Nut Bark is sugar free, low carb and easy to make – literally in minutes. If you are on the keto diet, this is a must have keto recipe. I can eat nuts all day, but I also love something sweet sometimes, especially around 3pm. This chocolate nut bark does the trick.
Ingredients for Chocolate Nut Bark
This is way too simple. I start with a bag of Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips (sugar free, sweetened with Stevia). You can use any nuts you want, coconut even, and I like sea salt on the top. These are ingredients that we typically have around the house.
I melt the chocolate in the microwave. You may want to try the double boiler method if you prefer that way.
I chop my nuts in my mini food processor. I like that I can pulse it to get some small and some larger nut chunks.
Once it’s mixed, I spread mine out on my silicone mat. These are great for baking, but work well for making bark too!
Leave it in the freezer for about 30 min to an hour. Bring it out and begin breaking it into bark. You can make the bark as big or small as you want. Just remember for keto people, size will affect your macros.
Yummy, right? These are great for a snack, with your bulletproof coffee or even as a gift.
Of course, you can gift them ALL to me! I don’t mind one bit.
Can’t make it now?
Pin it for Later!
- 1 bag Lilly's Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Mixed Nuts
- Sea Salt to taste
- Chop nuts in a food processor
- Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl. Be sure to not overcook. Remove when chips are almost all melted
- Stir chips until all chips are melted and consistency is smooth
- Stir in chopped nuts until well mixed
- Spread out on a silicone baking sheet or on parchment paper
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Remove and break bark into pieces.
- Store in the fridge or counter. If you store in the freezer, watch out for frozen nuts!
Nutrition InformationYield 25 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 42 Total Fat 3g Saturated Fat 1g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 0mg Sodium 43mg Carbohydrates 3g Fiber 1g Sugar 1g Protein 1g