Oh hai! You’re here! Welcome to Linneyville. My goal here is to help others find their inner creativity. That comes in many forms from simple recipes to DIY digital design to crafts and life hacks.
I’m a mom of 3 and grandma of 1. In my day job, I’m a web content manager at Capital One but will admit I’m organizationally challenged at home. I consider myself an amateur-pretending-to-be-professional graphic designer and photographer and love sharing my digital creations (and those of others) for you to download and explore your own creativity. I’m publishing new digital freebies every week, so don’t be a stranger! Picmonkey is my jam and Photoshop is my escape.
I live in Richmond, VA which is 2 hours from everything you’d ever want – DC to the north, the beach to the east and mountains to the west. RVA is famous for it’s local food, so you’d think I’d never need to cook — but I love love love family dinners at home and specialize in quick fix, shortcut recipes that kids and adults will love (and that I love to share here!). Anything I can throw together in 30 minutes or less a/o 5 ingredients or less — I’m there!
I live with my daughter, Maggie, and grandson, Beck (who is now 4). To keep our sanity and get a break from Paw Patrol and Mickey and the Roadster Racers, we like to get out and tour some of the region’s favorite spots. And there are tons nearby to keep us busy! We are theme parks fans and love visiting the local museums and parks. Richmond has so much to offer!
Oh and coffee. I can’t live without / won’t live without / will hunt you down if you take my coffee.
But you’d never do that, right?
OK, we’re good then!
I’ve been around the blogging world since 2008. I’ve been a frequent speaker on the blogging circuit:
- Type A Mom 2010 Panel Moderator
- Blogher11 – Panel on Professionalism in Blogging
- Blogalicious ’11 – Presenter on Professionalism in Blogging
- TypeAParent Conference – Blogging Ethics and Blog About Pages
- TypeAParent Conference 2013 – Blogger / Brand Keynote
- TypeAParent Conference 2014 – Blogger / Brand Keynote
Some of my favorite brand partnerships include:
- Jamaica Tourist Board Blogger Press Junket
- Disney Social Media Moms Celebration
- Lands’ End Live Blogger at Harris Park Tent Sale
- Invisalign Mom Advisory Board
- Sabra Tastemaker Panel
- California Milk Advisory Board
- Bumble Bee Bee Squad
- Unilever’s The Family Dish
- Frigidaire Test Drive Mom
Thanks for stopping by! If you have any questions, email me!