Oh hai! You’re here!
Contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Maggie at email@example.com
Richmond, VA locals who travel the state, looking for fun family opportunities. Check out our work in progress blog at Virginia Family Online.
At Linneyville we love family, photography, food, digital diy, travel, crafting and design, and technology. Linneyville is a top ranking lifestyle blog dedicated to baby, photography, fashion, food and fab products.
Mom of 3. Granny to 1, content manager at Capital One, organizationally challenged
Mom to Beck, aspiring marathoner
Current Stats per Google Analytics
3500 Unique Visitors / Mo
5000 Page Views / Mo
Twitter followers – 11,900
Facebook friends – 890
Facebook fans – 500
Pinterest followers 1100
Ask Linda to Speak:
Linda is available to speak on a variety of topics including marketing to moms, transitioning from hobby blogger to paid consultant, and social media reporting, life/work balance, metrics and seo.
Speaking / Blog Conference experience at:
- Type A Mom 2010 Panel Moderator
- Blissdom Mentor Coordinator 2010
- Type A Parent 2011 Tribe Leader and Mentor
- Blogher11 – Panel on Professionalism in Blogging
- Blogalicious ’11 – Presenter on Professionalism in Blogging
- TypeAParent Conference – Blogging Ethics and Blog About Pages
- TypeAParent Conference 2013 – Blogger / Brand Keynote
- TypeAParent Conference 2014 – Blogger / Brand Keynote
Linda has worked with a variety of brands, consulting on strategy and promotions. Her eye for trends and knack for the creative gives her a unique perspective on the online world and in particular how to work with Bloggers.
Past Brand Partnerships
- Microsoft Campus Tour
- Jamaica Tourist Board Blogger Press Junket
- Lands’ End Live Blogger at Harris Park Tent Sale
- Nook Color Mom Ambassador #nookcolormoms
- Invisalign Mom Advisory Board #invisalignmom
- Sabra Tastemaker Panel
- California Milk Advisory Board
- Bumble Bee Bee Squad
- Unilever’s The Family Dish
- Frigidaire Test Drive Mom
- Wisk Beta Blogger
Featured blog on Parenting.com http://www.parenting.com/article/best-cities-2010-richmond-va
She Posts: iVoices Announcment http://sheposts.com/content/ivillage-announces-their-10-newest-ivoices