You aren’t seeing things. This used to be Short Pump Preppy Same great info, same snarky bloggers. Just easier to read URL.
Contact Linda at email@example.com
Contact Maggie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Richmond, VA locals
At Linneyville we love photography, food, digital diy, travel, crafting and design, and technology. Linneyville is a top ranking lifestyle blog dedicated to baby, photography, fashion, food and fab products
At Linneyville we are open to opportunities for this blog to partner with brands
- Sometimes accepts review products and giveaways, but will never mail winners their prizes directly or return review products. Never really means never in this case.
- All about baby right now, and welcome any advice on motherhood and baby products.
- Love to travel and cook.
Mom of 3. Soon to be grandmother, social media professional, organizationally challenged
Mom to be, college student, equestrian, professional shopper
Current Stats per Get Clicky
Twitter followers – 11,900
Facebook friends – 890
Pinterest followers 770
Ask Linda to Speak:
Linda is available to speak on a variety of topics including marketing to moms, transitioning from hobby blogger to paid consultant, and social media reporting, life/work balance, metrics and seo.
Speaking / Blog Conference experience at:
- Type A Mom 2010 Panel Moderator
- Blissdom Mentor Coordinator 2010
- Type A Parent 2011 Tribe Leader and Mentor
- Blogher11 – Panel on Professionalism in Blogging
- Blogalicious ’11 – Presenter on Professionalism in Blogging
- TypeAParent Conference – Blogging Ethics and Blog About Pages
Currently Working As:
- Strategist at Create Digital
- iVillage iVoice Contributor
- Senior Project Manager for One2One Network and Blissfully Domestic
- Blissdom Conference planning and volunteers
- Blissfully Domestic Editor
- Buzz Cooperative co-owner
- Mott’s Community Manager / Campfire NYC
Linda has worked with a variety of brands, consulting on strategy and promotions. Her eye for trends and knack for the creative gives her a unique perspective on the online world and in particular how to work with Bloggers.
Past Brand Partnerships
- Jamaica Tourist Board Blogger Press Junket
- Lands’ End Live Blogger at Harris Park Tent Sale
- Nook Color Mom Ambassador #nookcolormoms
- Invisalign Mom Advisory Board #invisalignmom
- Sabra Tastemaker Panel
- California Milk Advisory Board
- Bumble Bee Bee Squad
- Unilever’s The Family Dish
- Frigidaire Test Drive Mom
- Wisk Beta Blogger
Featured blog on Parenting.com http://www.parenting.com/article/best-cities-2010-richmond-va
Go Mom Inc for the Stowe Company. http://www.youtube.com/user/MyGOMOM#p/u/4/rUqQIdGncDQ
She Posts: iVoices Announcment http://sheposts.com/content/ivillage-announces-their-10-newest-ivoices