Contains affiliate links. We make a small amount when you buy, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.
What’s better than brownie bites? Obviously sugar free no bake brownie bites that literally take about 10 minutes to make. Being on a Ketogenic diet does not mean missing sweet foods, but it does mean you can’t find a lot of prepared sweets in the grocery store.

So, how easy is it to make these delicious treats?

If you are on the Keto diet, I’m betting you already have these ingredients in your pantry.

No Bake Brownie Bites

It’s this easy. Mix the ingredients together. You’ll want to get your hands in there and knead it so it’s not crumbling. Pinch off small bits and roll into balls – this batch made about 8 small bites. (I know there’s only 7 in the picture – quality control)

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Set them in the fridge to harden. Then store them in an air-tight container in the fridge. These take **maybe** 10 minutes to make. And if you left the batter in a bowl and ate it with a spoon, who am I to judge?? And if you want to bake, it’s so easy with this Diabetic Kitchen mix.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Pin it for later

15 Comments on Keto No Bake Brownie Bites

1. Gregg
    September 20, 2018 at 6:01 pm (3 days ago)

Can I please get the nutrition facts

2. Paula
    September 18, 2018 at 11:10 pm (5 days ago)

These cane out incredibly dry for me. I added a little natural peanut butter with some of the oil and a tablespoon of MCT oil. Haven’t tasted them yet but I have a feeling they are still going to crumble.

3. Brenda
    September 5, 2018 at 3:26 pm (3 weeks ago)

I used fresh ground almond butter so these were too dry to form into balls as fresh is not oily. I added about 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk and that did the trick.

4. Sandra Riley
    September 5, 2018 at 9:19 am (3 weeks ago)

I don’t have any almond butter, do you think the recipe would work with regular butter?

• Jessica
      September 6, 2018 at 10:46 pm (2 weeks ago)

Try peanut butter.

5. Walt
    September 3, 2018 at 8:07 pm (3 weeks ago)

What are the nutritional values for these yummies?

6. Debbie
    September 2, 2018 at 2:47 pm (3 weeks ago)

These are outstanding ?
    I used Trader Joe’s raw, creamy almond butter. It took some work to incorporate the mix so it was smooth, but using your hands was the best advice! I will definitely make these again! So easy and just the perfect chocolatey treat!

September 2, 2018 at 7:39 pm (3 weeks ago)

I’m glad you enjoyed them! So easy – it’s hard not to eat them all! :D

7. Julie
    September 1, 2018 at 11:26 pm (3 weeks ago)

Ive made many Keto recipes and then been disappointed… but this one is SO good! Thanks for sharing!

September 2, 2018 at 7:40 pm (3 weeks ago)

Oh I’m so glad these worked out! I know one person can make a recipe and another same, but it turns out completely different. This one is my families favorite :)

8. Vicki
    August 29, 2018 at 12:32 am (4 weeks ago)

I made these with homemade almond butter and they were too dry. I added some butter, less than a tablespoon, and they were still pretty dry and crumbly. I did manage to get them into balls..reminded me of my mom’s pecan sandie/snowball cookies. Were yours fairly moist?

September 2, 2018 at 7:41 pm (3 weeks ago)

They were. I was almost afraid they wouldn’t hold. Maybe it’s the almond butter – mine was fairly oily.

9. Danielle Speers
    August 29, 2018 at 12:11 am (4 weeks ago)

These are so delicious. Super easy and fast. Can you please include nutritional breakdown

September 2, 2018 at 7:42 pm (3 weeks ago)

I did not have that info – but I think you could run it through an app and get the macros etc… if I do get a chance to update those, I’ll message here so you can see them.

10. sandy
    June 22, 2018 at 10:47 am (3 months ago)

Do you know what the macros are for this recipe?