Contains affiliate links. We make a small amount when you buy, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.
What’s better than brownie bites? Obviously sugar free no bake brownie bites that literally take about 10 minutes to make. Being on a Ketogenic diet does not mean missing sweet foods, but it does mean you can’t find a lot of prepared sweets in the grocery store.

Once you’ve made these, you won’t want to stop. i have a friend who always has brownies around the house for her kids. But that’s too tempting for me. This way I can have that decadent brownie chocolate flavor and it’s PART of my diet – not the evil twin I’m trying so hard to avoid.

So, how easy is it to make these delicious treats? If you are on the Keto diet, I’m betting you already have these ingredients in your pantry. And if you don’t, you will after making these!

These take **maybe** 10 minutes to make. And if you left the batter in a bowl and ate it with a spoon, who am I to judge?? Looking for brownies you can bake? Give this mix  a try – it’s so easy with this Diabetic Kitchen mix.

Can’t make it now? Pin it for later

Keto No Bake Brownie Bites

Ingredients

Instructions

It’s this easy. Mix the ingredients together. You’ll want to get your hands in there and knead it so it’s not crumbling. Pinch off small bits and roll into balls – this batch made about 8 small bites. (I know there’s only 7 in the picture – quality control)

Set them in the fridge to harden. Then store them in an air-tight container in the fridge.

23 Comments on Keto No Bake Brownie Bites

1. Cheri
    November 16, 2018 at 8:11 am (2 days ago)

Could I possibly use pumpkin butter instead of almond butter

2. Cara
    October 27, 2018 at 5:23 pm (3 weeks ago)

Would these work with a granulated stevia blend sweetener? I dont have any of the swerve on hand.

3. Kathryn
    October 27, 2018 at 10:04 am (3 weeks ago)

Do you think I can substitute chocolate protein powder for the cocoa?

October 27, 2018 at 10:11 am (3 weeks ago)

Possibly! I think you’d have to try it to see. Maybe cut the recipe in half or 1/3 first time to make sure the flavors work. Let me know if you like it and I’ll add the option to the recipe!

4. Megan Cardenas
    October 1, 2018 at 3:11 pm (2 months ago)

I did some calculations and for 1 batch I found 80g fat, 51g total carbs, 26.5g protein. (I don’t do net carbs, which are obviously a little less). I made 10 balls for myself and one that size is still plenty for me. :^}

5. Kelly
    September 28, 2018 at 12:07 am (2 months ago)

I found adding a bit of coconut or olive oil to the almonds when I make my almond space butter gives me a bit more of an oily almond butter and that would work better in this recipe

6. Tammy
    September 24, 2018 at 9:30 pm (2 months ago)

Make these tonight. Absolutely love them!

7. Gregg
    September 20, 2018 at 6:01 pm (2 months ago)

Can I please get the nutrition facts

8. Paula
    September 18, 2018 at 11:10 pm (2 months ago)

These cane out incredibly dry for me. I added a little natural peanut butter with some of the oil and a tablespoon of MCT oil. Haven’t tasted them yet but I have a feeling they are still going to crumble.

9. Brenda
    September 5, 2018 at 3:26 pm (2 months ago)

I used fresh ground almond butter so these were too dry to form into balls as fresh is not oily. I added about 1-2 tablespoons of almond milk and that did the trick.

10. Sandra Riley
    September 5, 2018 at 9:19 am (2 months ago)

I don’t have any almond butter, do you think the recipe would work with regular butter?

• Jessica
      September 6, 2018 at 10:46 pm (2 months ago)

Try peanut butter.

September 27, 2018 at 5:03 pm (2 months ago)

I would think butter would be great with some vanilla extractt

11. Walt
    September 3, 2018 at 8:07 pm (3 months ago)

What are the nutritional values for these yummies?

12. Debbie
    September 2, 2018 at 2:47 pm (3 months ago)

These are outstanding ?
    I used Trader Joe’s raw, creamy almond butter. It took some work to incorporate the mix so it was smooth, but using your hands was the best advice! I will definitely make these again! So easy and just the perfect chocolatey treat!

September 2, 2018 at 7:39 pm (3 months ago)

I’m glad you enjoyed them! So easy – it’s hard not to eat them all! :D

13. Julie
    September 1, 2018 at 11:26 pm (3 months ago)

Ive made many Keto recipes and then been disappointed… but this one is SO good! Thanks for sharing!

September 2, 2018 at 7:40 pm (3 months ago)

Oh I’m so glad these worked out! I know one person can make a recipe and another same, but it turns out completely different. This one is my families favorite :)

14. Vicki
    August 29, 2018 at 12:32 am (3 months ago)

I made these with homemade almond butter and they were too dry. I added some butter, less than a tablespoon, and they were still pretty dry and crumbly. I did manage to get them into balls..reminded me of my mom’s pecan sandie/snowball cookies. Were yours fairly moist?

September 2, 2018 at 7:41 pm (3 months ago)

They were. I was almost afraid they wouldn’t hold. Maybe it’s the almond butter – mine was fairly oily.

15. Danielle Speers
    August 29, 2018 at 12:11 am (3 months ago)

These are so delicious. Super easy and fast. Can you please include nutritional breakdown

September 2, 2018 at 7:42 pm (3 months ago)

I did not have that info – but I think you could run it through an app and get the macros etc… if I do get a chance to update those, I’ll message here so you can see them.

16. sandy
    June 22, 2018 at 10:47 am (5 months ago)

Do you know what the macros are for this recipe?