Living the Keto lifestyle means missing the breads you once had in your life. I gotta tell you, after day 2 I was on Pinterest looking for some kind – any kind of replacement. I found cookies, bagels and then these muffins. What I love about this recipe is that it’s so easy to make, that there’s no reason to not always have muffins in the house.

Which makes these Keto girls v. happy.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

I love cooking and baking with essential oils, so I’ve included them in this recipe – but you can substitute your spices or flavors. I’ve tried these with Cinnamon, I’ve added some Nutmeg too (very fall-ish) and tried Lemon! Love them all! I’ll bet a Lemon Rosemary would be perfect for something fancy :)

They are bready – that’s a word, right? Not too eggy, and that makes them very satisfying for a low-carb treat. These are on par with my favorite Keto Donuts (check them out!)

Affiliate links are included. When you click and make a purchase, I may receive a small referral fee at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting this blog.

Cinnamon Spice Keto Muffins
  • 2 cups Almond Flour (we use this brand)
  • 2 large eggs
  • 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
  • 1/3 cup Swerve Granular Sweetener
  • 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
  • 1 drop Cinnamon Bark Vitality Essential Oil (or your own spices)
  • 1/4 cup Kerrygold Butter, melted

Whisk the eggs and add the Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil, melted butter, and whipping cream, mixing well. Combine with the other ingredients and whisk until smooth.

Pour into muffin cups (we use these silicone liners), bake at 350 degrees for 22-26 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

They work out to about 1 net carb. But put your specific brands into your Keto app and see what the carb count is per muffin.

I’m imagining these too with some Keto friendly icing for birthday cupcakes! Imagining and dreaming!

Pin it for later!

Why do I only use Young Living essential oils? Start here and email me with any questions.

You are one premium starter kit away from a new life focused on wellness. And it can practically pay for itself!

8 Comments on Cinnamon Spice Keto Muffins

1. Kelsey
    July 20, 2018 at 8:48 am (4 weeks ago)

Can you use coconut flour instead of almond flour?

July 31, 2018 at 9:04 pm (3 weeks ago)

I have not tried coconut flour, so I’m not sure. If you do try it and it works, I’d love to hear about it!

2. Shari
    June 29, 2018 at 3:23 pm (2 months ago)

I made it as written and was too greasy. Second time I used almond milk for heavy cream, as the melted butter was enough fat. I used 1.5 teaspoons of ground cinnamon instead of cinnamon oil. Tasted great! 2 carbs each.
    (If you go with the heavy cream, be careful in which kind you use as some brands have carbs. Kemp’s brand has 8 carbs in one cup and Land O Lakes brand has 0.)

July 31, 2018 at 9:05 pm (3 weeks ago)

Good advice! I’m glad the almond milk worked out for you. I’ll have to give it a try!

3. Lynn
    June 23, 2018 at 5:57 pm (2 months ago)

How much cinnamon would you add if you don’t have the oil

July 31, 2018 at 9:05 pm (3 weeks ago)

Readers have said 1 – 1.5 tsp of cinnamon work.

4. Connie Landmesser
    May 4, 2018 at 11:11 pm (4 months ago)

I made these today and they are delicious. I left out the cinnamon oil because i was making them for chili. I’m on my second batch now!
    Thank you for such a good recipe! Connie

5. Norma
    February 20, 2018 at 6:26 pm (6 months ago)

What if you don’t have almond flour handy?