I know a lot of people who use and love essential oils like lavender, tea tree and eucalyptus – I call those the gateway oils. There are so many more oils out there that you can use to support a healthier you, and I want to share how I use my Young Living (YL) oils every day. I’ll also say this is a work in progress and will probably change from time to time as I discover new oils that become my new favorites – but currently this is what I use and how I use them.
Let me start by saying that in general, I feel more grounded and have more energy since I’ve been using Young Living oils. We diffuse them several times a day – typically morning and evening – and have a lot of fun trying different diffuser blends.. There are some that are a part of my every day. What I want to share here is my personal wellness kit that goes with me everywhere.
Cute bag not necessary but sure does make it fun.
(1) Panaway, Copaiba blend: My “Ouchie” blend. I combine both oils with coconut oil. I might apply a little to my jaw area, in front of and behind the ears in the morning, on my feet after a day at the theme park or on my muscles after a workout. I have this in a jar mixed with coconut oil that I keep by my bed and in a roller ball blend as well, which is what goes with me wherever I go to support my muscles and joints.
(2) Peace & Calming and Clarity: This is the PC&CS roller ball in the photo. I use these two YL blends together for – you guessed it – Peace & Calming and Clarity (I add coconut oil to dilute it). I’ll roll this on my wrists about 2:30 or 3:00 in the afternoon instead of heading to the coffee machine and grabbing a stress snack.
(3) Lemongrass: I apply this (with coconut oil in the roller ball) to my ankles, usually morning and evening.
(4) Grapefruit Vitality: I add a drop or two in my water for weight management.
My Immune Support:
(5) Cinnamon and Clove: I use a drop of Clove Vitality and Cinnamon Bark Vitality in my greek yogurt. I love the taste. I have this in a roller blend with coconut oil as well that I apply over my pancreas and to reflexology points for the pancreas on the bottoms of my feet. Added benefit of smelling like a cookie :)
(6) Thieves and Frankincense: What I love about Young Living is that I now know how to spell Frankincense. :D I use these two oils every day in a roller ball blend with coconut oil, first thing in the morning and anytime I want an extra wellness boost, especially in the winter months. In fact I just stopped writing and rolled some more on because we mentioned it.
(7) Stress Away: What can I say? I use this daily, several times a day for emotional support. I have a roller ball on the bottle and apply it “neat” (which means directly on the skin).
(8) Lavender: I use my JustLav roller ball (with coconut oil added in, but not necessary) before bed. I put it on the bottoms of my feet and on my cheeks around my jaw area.
And this is just my every day. Other faves that I use on occasion – I like to add in orange vitality in my water (energy boost!), NingXia Red as a immune boost, and Digize when I’ve eaten too much or had a greasy meal.
What other questions do you have? I’m offering a $25 rebate for all blog readers who buy a Premium Starter kit from Young Living through my referral link – you’ll get either an Amazon credit (to buy supplies!) or Visa e-card.
Join me on my wellness journey!
Learn more about Young Living and the Premium Starter kit and hit me up with any questions! If you sign up, send me an email at email@example.com so I can get your rebate to you and send you a little welcome kit!