There are certain things you do better after 50. 53 to be exact.
And these may not seem like attributes at first. But don’t let that stop you from experiencing all that 50 has to offer. Even if it seems like I made some of this up.
That’s part of being 50 though. I’ve earned the right to develop my own theories on life. I don’t know why, just go with it.
- I sing better at 50. And I don’t think that has anything to do with my hearing. I can hear myself just fine.
- Being a new grandma, this is great. I tune out baby whining better than I ever could and in fact it doesn’t bother me at all at 50. Again, nothing to do with my hearing. I find I’m just more agreeable these days. And if you disagree with that I’m liable to be crankypants. That is part of being 2 AND 50.
- I dance better at 50. Let’s face it. I am able to combine 5 decades of dance moves for inspiration. Let’s just call it the twist-hustle-vogue-running-man-raise-the-roof step.
- I treat everything like it’s new again at 50. And that has nothing to do with my memory and the fact that much of it IS new… again. Wait what were we talking about?
- I have the most efficient bladder off all time so I pee like a boss at 50. It works even when I don’t want it to. In fact I’ll be right back. It’s calling.
So never fear those of you who are 49 and holding. The best is yet to come. It’s all uphill (unless gravity is pulling it downhill) from here.
<INSERT PINNABLE QUOTE!>