Product received for review:
We’re huge fans of SKIP HOP baby toys and gear. This print by Jonathan Adler Diaper Bag really matches our lifestyle. But the real story is the bag. I’ll let you take a look at the pretty……
When zipped the top folds in for a sleeker look. But we usually have it so full of stuffs that we don’t quite get to the zipping. Maggie uses it as his daily bag. Here t’s packed and ready to go to his other Grandma’s (who he visits a lot these days because hey! One can never spend too much time with Grandmas I always say)
It holds a ton and has lots of extras like pockets on the outside for phone and binkys and other essentials, and a back pocket for a diaper changing pad. And the straps you see at the top make it the perfect bag to hang on the stroller. I mean you need easy access to Sophie Giraffe for emergencies, right?
More about the bag…..
- Insulated front bottle pockets hold 2 bottles
- Hangs neatly on shoulder and can be worn over shoulder
- Lightweight laminated fabric wipes clean
- Eight pockets and zip-top closure (fits most laptops)
- Cotton tote straps; faux leather trim
- BPA-free, Phthalate-free
- Size: (inches) 18w x 14h x 6d
This bag is Grandma approved. Follow them on Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook!
Thank you Skip Hop!