The end and new beginning is almost here.  My little guy is about to join the world as the most loved baby and grandchild of all time.  Don’t argue with me on this.  It’s his destiny.  As you can see there’s been lots of baby talk around here lately.  New gadgets and toys.  New aches and pains from the forever pregnant one.  And it’s all about baby Beck.

I already love him more than any chocolate or bacon or an camera bag ever invented.

I love that he will come into this world with his eyes wide open and his heart as well.  I will do everything in my power to make sure both eyes and heart always stay that way.  I want him to love like he is loved and learn to trust that no matter what happens, he’s a serious slice of awesome and he has all the support in life that he needs.

I need his mom to know the same.  I am so proud of Maggie for all she’s done.  I know how hard 9 months of pregnancy can be having never had one comfortable moment in all 3 pregnancies.  She is strong and solid and bright.  Her world is just beginning and Beck will bring her so much more joy than she’s ever known in her life.  Her life is about her and Beck and finishing school and getting a job to support them both.  Her commitment to this is something I so admire.

And anyone who tries to mess with her or my grandson will have to answer to me.  That is the beginning and end of my little Gracie Hart moment.

We are in the home stretch now.  I hope you’ll stick by and help welcome Lil B into the world.  I can’t for you to meet him and to share our journey with you.

7 Comments on Countdown to Baby Beck

1. Meg
    November 21, 2012 at 10:06 pm (5 years ago)

It’s a long haul but it’ll all be worth it. Maggie is so lucky to have you and all the support she does. I know I wouldn’t be able to do it without my parents and supports help. I am proud of her and I will be here if either of you need help! I’m no expert but I can relate at least to Maggie! Been doing what she’s about to do for 4 months and counting! I can’t wait to meet little Beck! :)

2. Lauralee Hensley
    November 15, 2012 at 2:10 am (5 years ago)

It’s so nice that she’s doing what she needs to do even while pregnant, so she can insure a good future for the both of them. She’s so cute, and I know her little boy will be the same.

November 16, 2012 at 7:59 pm (5 years ago)

Thank you so much – you’ve been here with me through so much and I so appreciate your kind words. It’s so nice to share this with the online friends I’ve known the longest!

3. Cindy Brooks
    November 14, 2012 at 4:59 pm (5 years ago)

I’m so excited for both of you! I can tell you there is nothing that compares to being a grandma! Every moment with my grandson is pure magic (and he lives with us!) It is such a pleasure watching them grow and learn and stretch their imaginations and talents beyond belief.

Praying for a smooth labor for Maggie!
    Cindy

November 16, 2012 at 7:57 pm (5 years ago)

Another long time blogger friend – thank you for your kind words. I’m so excited to meet this little guy. We’re ready! Well I am anyway!

4. Sharon
    November 14, 2012 at 4:45 pm (5 years ago)

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that we pray for Maggie and the baby each night and that labor/delivery will go smoothly. I am so amazed by Maggie. She is so brave and I hope that the baby does bring her a world of joy. Parenting is tough (as you know, Linda!), but what a blessing kids are.

November 16, 2012 at 7:56 pm (5 years ago)

You are so sweet – what a long time friend you’ve been on the blog and your prayers and thoughts mean so much to me. I am so blessed in many ways.