Identity Theft Protection with Lifelock!
Can you ever been too safe? I don’t want to be an alarmist or a worry wart all the time, but the world is very different than when I was growing up. My parents didn’t have nearly the amount of complications to worry about that our family does. I’d been curious about Lifelock for years but never took the plunge. When I was offered the chance to review Lifelock, I really looked into what it offered and was thrilled to know it could help prevent so many mishaps that could happen with your identity:
- Alerts of potential threats–both credit and noncredit related
- Online access to a personalized dashboard showing current threats
- Relentless identity monitoring for exposure of your personal information
- Member services with local phone support—24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Stolen or lost wallet remediation services to help cancel and replace credit and debit cards*
- Comprehensive recovery services if you become a victim of identity theft on our watch.
- The option to extend your line of defense with LifeLock Credit Score Manager™ protection.
That’s pretty cool and kind of impressive, no? Think about it. Our information is given out every day sometimes very detailed. There is no such thing as privacy and working on the internet I know how much trouble one can get into – just having dealt with the blog and email hacks that I have, I realize how much information those people had access to.
It’s scary. Pretty darn scary.
I don’t want you to be scared!
I’m giving away a one year basic membership to Lifelock. And I’ll make it easy to enter. Tell me in the comments what your concerns are related to identity theft.
Extra entries for tweeting (daily!) - “Enter to win a year membership to Lifelock at Linneyville! http://bit.ly/RoTxIY”
Giveaway ends October 15 and I’ll draw the winner at 8am. All entries in before then please!