Fruity smooth and delicious. We love to try different smoothies and this has been a real #win in our house. This berry banana smoothie gets its extra smooth from the creamer. We used french vanilla, but you could use any flavor. Or you could use soy milk if dairy is an issue. We’ve tried it with vanilla soy, but I bet almond would taste good too. Enjoy this for a quick morning breakfast.
|Berry Banana French Vanilla Smoothie||
- 1 c. mixed berries. we used blueberries and raspberries
- 1 sm banana (or 1/2 large banana)
- 1/2 c. fat free french vanilla liquid creamer
- splash of apple or berry juice if needed (add more if berries are frozen)
- 1 c. ice
- Add creamer and juice first.
- Then add remaining ingredients
- Mix until smooth.
You may also like: