What happens in NOLA comes back to haunt you???  Maybe, hear my story… in fact have a seat. *shoves chair under your butt*

They say bad things come in 3’s but they don’t say that the 3’s come in 3’s which also come in 3’s too.  It’s your basic multiplier.  Crap breeds more crap.  Most of *my* crap relates to cars –

cars that break down

cars that are in accidents

cars that don’t have clear title that has nothing to do with you and you can’t fix

cars that have their insurance cancelled by the insurance company by mistake

cars that have doggie paws in all the wrong places

*pulls hair* UGH

I could go on and on but it’s getting late and I have to work in the morning.

Did one night of dancing dangerously in the streets defying moving vehicles lead to this?

So how about you – you doing ok?

Do you ever feel like a  “CRAP MAGNET” follows you around looking for the right moment to zing?

Do you feel like an object that is surrounded by a magnetic field and that has the property, either natural or induced, of attracting iron or steel?  Or do you just feel like the world is ready at any time to dump green slime all over you and blow a bag of feathers in your face.

Me too. *zoinks*

I’m ready for the tide to change but I detect a year long full moon…

6 Comments on Are you a “Crap Magnet”?

1. Anne (@notasupermom)
    October 4, 2011 at 6:05 pm (6 years ago)

It could be worse. You could be a jerky boyfriend magnet. That will mess you up.

October 4, 2011 at 9:54 pm (6 years ago)

{shudders} ugh huh!!

2. Leah Segedie
    October 4, 2011 at 12:41 am (6 years ago)

Here’s one. I had my identity stolen in 2004. The girl that stole it took out 15 credit cards, 3 cell phones, and paid a gas bill. She also had a fake drivers license made with her picture on it. She then got into a car accident and wrecked someone’s car and presented said drivers license at scene of accident. I then got a letter from an attorney warning me that I was going to be sued for the car accident. After that was all over and my credit all clear, the gas bill was never paid. And then the gas company pushed the bill to collections, which then ruined my credit. (for a $30 gas bill.) Years later when my husband and I decided to purchase the beautiful home we are in right now, we couldn’t have me on the loan cause my credit was like 600. My perfect credit was shit. I’m STILL getting it cleared up. No joke.

Maybe I should swim in a vat of credit cards or something LOL

October 4, 2011 at 9:54 pm (6 years ago)

oh my. that sounds like a nightmare. and that’s a long time to be dealing with it. I might be calling lifelock soon after that story.. {{hugs}}

3. By Word of Mouth Musings
    October 3, 2011 at 10:30 pm (6 years ago)

lol, the power of three.
    You look kinda happy in the middle of the street ;)

October 4, 2011 at 9:53 pm (6 years ago)

oh i was happy. one of the happiest days I’d had in a long time. good memories..