Weight Watchers for those of you who watch your weight has a new line of ice cream bars. I got a sneak peak at them. In other words I got to eat them. The flavors say it all…
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Dessert Bar: Low fat strawberry ice cream with a strawberry swirl dipped in milk chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Dessert Bar: Low fat cheesecake ice cream with a raspberry swirl dipped in dark chocolate
- Dark Chocolate Dulcé de Leche Dessert Bar: Low fat dulcé de leche ice cream with a caramel swirl dipped in dark chocolate
- Strawberry Fruit Bar: Made with real fruit and an excellent source of vitamin C with 15% fewer calories and 30% less sugar than other national leading brands of fruit bars
- Snack Size Chocolate Fudge Bar: The award-winning Chocolate Fudge Bar now in a snack size
- Snack Size Variety Pack of Ice Cream Sandwiches in Vanilla Bean and Dutch Chocolate: Snack size versions of the classic dessert
Now that you are drooling I’ll come in with the kill.
That my friends is two bites gone on the Dark Chocolate Dulcé de Leche. The rest did NOT last long.
About as creamy and rich as any bar out there, but a size that doesn’t leave you thinking “why did I eat all that ice cream?” Four of them are 100 calories or less. If you are on Weight Watchers then this is a must for you. If you aren’t then this is still pretty much a no brainer. I’m going to eat a few more over the next few days and really torment you. Or you could buy them yourself and eat them with me.
thanks to Weight Watchers for giving me this first taste at the yumminess and gratis samples.