What is better than warm cinnamon rolls?hershey cinnamon chips

I didn’t know that crescent rolls were sold in strips to make Crescent Rounds now.  I had some Hershey Cinnamon Chips that I got from my trip to Hershey that were screaming to be used.

Cinnamon chips are hard to find and usually not found in stores except at holiday times.  I was waiting for just the right time.

Which was yesterday because I couldn’t wait any longer.  I never said I had will power!

I laid the crescent strips out and spread a thin layer of whipped cream cheese on them.  Then sprinkled them with chips.  You could add some brown sugar too.

Roll them up and bake according to package directions.  Sprinkle with powdered sugar.

And try not to eat them all yourselves. Yes chocolate chips would work too. I’m trying my Hersheys Special Dark chips next.

What?  Will I share?  You are asking a lot there!

13 Comments on Hershey’s Cinnamon Chip Rolls

1. The Lucky Wife
    February 19, 2011 at 11:47 pm (7 years ago)

These look and sound delicious. Came across your blog today through your post about making blog buttons and then saw you’re a self-proclaimed “foodie wannabe”, but from the looks of this recipe it sounds to me like you’re being humble and are actually the real deal! :)

2. Nota Supermom
    February 15, 2011 at 11:42 pm (7 years ago)

Get out of town. I’m in Hershey right now, and I bought a bag of cinnamon chips this morning at Chocolate World. Totally making this when I get home.

3. Lolli @ Better in Bulk
    February 14, 2011 at 11:23 pm (7 years ago)

Wow! What a great recipe! Watch out–I may show up on your doorstep next time you make these.

4. ConnieFoggles
    February 14, 2011 at 5:02 pm (7 years ago)

Haven’t seen the cinnamon chips, but will be on the lookout. If not the chocolate chips will do fine for me!

5. Scary Mommy
    February 14, 2011 at 3:35 pm (7 years ago)

I love how easy these are!! Totally making these with my kids!

February 14, 2011 at 3:32 pm (7 years ago)

thanks, they were great. i might add some brown sugar too for more sweetness, but they were great this way too!

6. Erica Mueller
    February 14, 2011 at 11:24 am (7 years ago)

I saw these at a groc in KY! I had never seen them before, so I just assumed they were something new. Cinnamon tends to upset my tummy, so I probably won’t be trying it, but still, the rolls look yummy!!!

February 14, 2011 at 3:31 pm (7 years ago)

try chocolate. we did, (dark tho) and they were just as tasty!

7. robin
    February 14, 2011 at 10:51 am (7 years ago)

I am so deeply jealous of your cinnamon chips! Looks delicious.

February 14, 2011 at 3:30 pm (7 years ago)

i still have half a bag left. hidden from kids. mine. all mine.