When I went to Hershey a few months ago for the cookie exchange, our group of bloggers stayed at the Hershey Hotel’s Woodside Cottages. The actual Hotel looks very plush and if the chocolate facial I got (OH YES I DID) is any indication, then it’s first class all the way. The cottages however are separate from the main building, within walking distance, but off on their own. And they are gorgeous.

This would be ideal for a large family reunion or vacation.  Each separate family could have their own room, and meet in a beautiful common area equipped with seating area, mini kitchen and dining table.

There are separate entrances for each of the cottage rooms.

Cottages either have 4 or 6 rooms.  Ours had 4 on the top floor and 2 rooms on the bottom.  All have access to the common area.

The rooms are lavish beyond belief.  From the bathroom…

IMG_1054

…to the beds…

IMG_1051

….to the cookies and milk.  Not sure if that’s standard or just cuz we were special, but it was a fun treat.  There was a small fridge located in the room.

IMG_1050

It’s a great place to stay if as an extended family want to be together but still have some privacy.  I can see holding a girl’s weekend here – in fact maybe I will!

my trip was sponsored in full by Hershey

8 Comments on Hershey Hotel for the family: the Woodside Cottages!

1. LILLI
    April 6, 2011 at 3:10 pm (6 years ago)

Hi Linda,

The 2 rooms at lower level, are those in the “basement”? I am interested in renting 2 rooms but not sure if the “lower level” is a good idea. Thanks.

Lilli

April 6, 2011 at 3:33 pm (6 years ago)

As in they are down a flight of steps, yes… I’d call and check tho. Some cottages only have 4 rooms, on one floor. But they are gorgeous rooms – don’t think i’d call them basement, I think more like a split level. We were on the upper floor which was ground level

2. Mary@Everyday Baby Steps
    February 17, 2011 at 11:02 am (7 years ago)

I grew up near Hershey and have always wanted to stay at the Hotel Hershey. I’m thinking this summer might just be the perfect time. It’s been awhile since I’ve been to Hershey Park. My kids would love it. Looks like you had an amazing time in Chocolate Town!

3. JenniferG
    February 15, 2011 at 7:30 am (7 years ago)

Oh my word! That place is stunning.

Now, my son has a soccer tournament in Hershey come June. Wondering if this mama can sneak off and stay here while the boys get sweaty for two days? A chocolate facial would be epic.

4. Penny Lynne
    February 10, 2011 at 6:49 pm (7 years ago)

Wow, this looks amazing! I can’t imagine how much fun you had!

February 10, 2011 at 6:53 pm (7 years ago)

yes it was amazing! I’m still talking about it!

5. Leslie M.
    February 10, 2011 at 12:23 pm (7 years ago)

Gorgeous and luxurious! Your pictures tell it all Linda! Thanks! So nice meetin’ ya too! You are a special lady!

XOXO
    Leslie
    Leslie Loves Veggies

February 10, 2011 at 6:53 pm (7 years ago)

So great to meet you. I’m thinking chocolate reunion? :)