Happy National De-Lurking Day!

I would have sent you a Hallmark card for it, but the greeting card mavens have not gotten wind of this holiday yet.

With the growth of the interwebz I’m guessing it will soon have it’s own store.

What is ND-LD?

It’s the say you come out of the computer closet.

If you read but don’t comment, it’s time to LET ME KNOW YOU EXIST!

I’m talking you mr. amazon.com worker.

YOU from St. Louis, San Diego and Portland.

There are more!

What should you say?

ANYTHING

I’ll take the G RATING OFF THE BLOG FOR FUN

Tell me about you

about your cat

about your deodorant

about your ex husband who cheated on you by signing up for match.com while he was “taking a week to decompress”

oh that was me MY BAD

well you can say that too…

I DON’T CARE JUST SAY HI!

If you have a blog I’LL LURK TOO!

NOW

GO

14 Comments on It’s National De-Lurking Day!

1. Lauralee Hensley
    January 16, 2011 at 9:12 pm (7 years ago)

Well I haven’t said anything for a bit because we had the it’s their problem, no it’s their problem thing between our phone company and the router company. Of course we couldn’t get the internet during the problem passing, but hooray it got fixed today. Once again it was the phone company’s problem, but not until we paid almost a hundred bucks to the router company to double check everything and say indeed it was the DSL. Granted the hundred bucks includes having trouble shooting by the router company for a year, but we wouldn’t have needed it at all if the phone company would have checked their lines in their outside phone box like we suggested at first since this same nonsense happened about two years ago.
    It feels like a racket between the phone company and the router company, but I’m sure it’s not. Yet one does become suspicious when it happens once again.

2. Heather Solos
    January 15, 2011 at 10:46 pm (7 years ago)

You know I’m here… always lurking lurking lurking…deoderant? Umm Secret, Dove, anything with very little scent.

3. oona b
    January 15, 2011 at 9:26 pm (7 years ago)

Hello, delurking from rainy Portland,OR, where it gets dark way too early and we drink lots of tea. I think I came to your blog by way of printables and have returned many times for the snappy conversation. Thanks!

January 15, 2011 at 9:47 pm (7 years ago)

thanks for stopping by! we’ll try to keep up the snappy!

4. Wendy
    January 14, 2011 at 5:21 pm (7 years ago)

I’m de-lurking for the first time! Love your blog Linda! Richmond local here. And I love Amazon too – where is that guy?

January 14, 2011 at 5:24 pm (7 years ago)

Thanks for stopping by! Love it when Richmonders find my site!

5. patsy c
    January 14, 2011 at 5:13 pm (7 years ago)

I’m not the amazon guy, but i do shop at amazon!

January 14, 2011 at 5:23 pm (7 years ago)

I live on Amazon. I’ve always been afraid it’s someone who stalks my shopping habits!

6. Sarah
    January 14, 2011 at 11:42 am (7 years ago)

I use that Clinical Secret deoderant for sweaty girls. Not because I’m particularly stinky – but because it smells pretty.

Consider me delurked.

January 14, 2011 at 12:07 pm (7 years ago)

I might have a focus group for you :)

7. Donna
    January 14, 2011 at 11:28 am (7 years ago)

Hello! National De-Lurking Day? I have officially De-Lurked for you! Cheers to a Happy Friday! We had a 1 1/2 day work week due to being snowed in here in Atlanta so I am especially happy today!

January 14, 2011 at 12:07 pm (7 years ago)

YAY for snow days! Happy Friday to you too!

8. Krystyn
    January 14, 2011 at 11:09 am (7 years ago)

Howdy:) I say hi every once and a while (and I think every time I come around, you’ve got a new look.)

January 14, 2011 at 12:06 pm (7 years ago)

HOWDY! it’s the ADDBIPOLAR in me (not really but it must look that way!)