I’m back from L.A. and the trip was so fab.   Got to meet the Minions from Depsicable Me and yes that one was totally hitting on me…told him he needed to watch that hand!

100

I kind of took the long way home via amazon.com, but now that I’m back I have something to show you girls. When I was hanging at the Four Season’s with Beyonce, she convinced me to get hair extensions. Seems all glamorous L.A. ladies get them. And since I didn’t have much money (I mean it’s the Four Freakin Seasons, a per diem only goes so far) I went to some little beauty place on Hollywood and Vine for my hairdo.

But I’m back ladies….

12 Comments on Barbie SUMMAHTIME! – Back From L.A.

1. Lauralee Hensley
    July 28, 2010 at 2:54 pm (7 years ago)

So Barbie, you said you were off to the Stylists awhile back, or did you just mean you were off?
    Just Kiddin. Haven’t seen you sporting any new do’s, so did your little vanishing thing make Linda afraid to let you out of the house on your own to go to the Hair Stylist? If you are sporting a new hair do, we’d all like to see, okay maybe only me.

2. Lauralee Hensley
    July 10, 2010 at 3:49 pm (7 years ago)

Sorry so can’t spell or use grammar right today. I’ve got another stupid headache coming on.
    I meant to type shipped instead of shipping and dye instead of die.
    By the way that reminds me I need to buy some hair dye this weekend.

3. Lauralee Hensley
    July 10, 2010 at 3:47 pm (7 years ago)

Barbie you got hair extensions and I got my hair all chopped off.
    Had I known awhile back you were thinking extensions I would have shipping you my long locks that got hacked off at Fantastic Sam’s. Then you wouldn’t have had to pay for hair extensions.
    You might have had to die them every so lightly lighter than your hair tone, but not much.
    Ahh, well tell the truth now, did you get extensions or sneak with scissors to the back of Linda’s head. You also look a bit tanner too Barbie. Is it a real tan or just the spray on kind. LOL.

July 5, 2010 at 11:07 pm (7 years ago)

they are such attention whores.

4. Kat
    July 5, 2010 at 6:25 pm (7 years ago)

They are all just jealous fools. I think your extensions look FAB!

July 5, 2010 at 11:06 pm (7 years ago)

thanks babe! I know you always have mah back!

5. Christine
    July 5, 2010 at 3:56 pm (7 years ago)

Seriously. Those brillo-pad hair girls have NO taste, Barbie hon. Ignore them. They are just jealous!

July 5, 2010 at 11:06 pm (7 years ago)

you my rock chrissy, always!

6. sarah
    July 5, 2010 at 3:25 pm (7 years ago)

*snort*

7. MommyNamedApril
    July 5, 2010 at 3:24 pm (7 years ago)

hahahah, “via amazon.com”

love it.

July 5, 2010 at 11:06 pm (7 years ago)

sometimes a gal’s gotta detour