Now that I have a fancy new range from Frigidaire, it’s time for some new cookware. The old stuff was feeling a little low rent district.
Did you know cookware can be eco-friendly? I did not until I came upon XTrema cookware and was so impressed by what they offered. I’m even more impressed after using it.
Xtrema is healthier than any other cookware …
Features and Benefits
- Xtreme High Temperature: Cookware can withstand 2,700 F, Steel can melt at 2,200 F
- Xtremely Easy to Clean: Non-Scratch, Non-Toxic Ceramic Glaze Surface
- Xtremely Attractive: High Gloss Black Finish
- Xtremely Versatile: Oven, Stovetop, Broiler, Freezer, Barbeque Grill, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher and Dining Room Table
- Xtremely Healthy Cooking: No Trace Metals or Chemicals Leaching from the Cooking Surface
- Xtremely Practical: Reduces Cooking Time and Uses Less Energy, Foods Stay Hotter Longer
- Xtremely Tasty: Ceramic Far Infrared Cooking Enhances the Food Flavor and the Entire Cooking Experience
- Xtremely Durable: Cooking Surface can not be Scratched, even by Metal Utensils and Industrial Steel Wool
I love how evenly it cooks. I don’t see the burned edges and bottoms that I get with older cookware. I’ll be adding pieces here and there. And the 16 piece set for $399 isn’t a bad deal for what you get. Sign up for their mailing lists, because they do send out specials too.
You can find pots, steamers, cake pans and more at the Xtrema website.