As part my participation in the Bumble Bee BEE SQUAD, I got some recipes along with my basket of goodies. We couldn’t wait to try this pizza…
I know! Tonight you can have not just PIZZA but gourmet, fancy tasting, “better make two or I’m going to run out” pizza!
I loved the combination of the feta, tuna, and prosciutto. A salty tang that toned down the fish taste, and worked so well with the smooth taste of the tomato!
- 2 5oz cans Bumble Bee Prime Fillet Tonno in Olive Oil, drained and flaked (we actually only used 1.5)
- Prepared Italian style Pizza Crust 12 inch round
- 8 slices (1 oz) prosciutto
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- pinch of crushed red hot pepper flakes (optional)
Preheat oven to 450degrees. Place pizza shell on lined baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Place tuna, prosciutto, feta, and tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with mozarella. Bake for 10 minutes or until cheeses are melted.
Makes 8 slices.
If you have a favorite tuna recipe, link it here~ or detail it in the comments! I have some fun ideas, and can’t wait to share. But I’d also love to find some new tuna treats!