It’s a preppy girl’s dream.  Lands’ End is calling this the year of the cardigan?  How cool.  I’m not sure if that means anything in Chinese terms, but it’s way better than an ox or a mouse.

Also way better than an ox or a mouse was the cardigan I got for signing up at the Social Luxe Lounge at Blogher.  You can see it on me in this video that Jessicaknows made.

Yes I often act that weird.

But the sweater is super cute and oh so comfortable.  And we all know that Lands’ End is all about quality.

So you might want to grab some cardigans while it’s still “the year of” because I’m pretty sure next year is the year of the tiger.  NOT EASY TO WEAR.

Thank you Lands’ End!!

6 Comments on Lands’ End Year of the Cardigan

1. Nylon String Classical Guitar
    May 26, 2010 at 6:48 am (8 years ago)

Took me time to study all of the comments, but I truly loved the article. It proved to be Really helpful to me and I am certain to all of the commenters here! It is always good whenever you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I’m sure you experienced fun writing this post.

2. georgie
    September 8, 2009 at 12:01 am (8 years ago)

well okay i am glad it was blue and yellow b/c the way you were moving I ‘could have’ mistaken you for a bumble bee IN an austin powers movie LOL

I too am a lover of lands End-i always want everythingIsee in the holiday/winter catalog and I love cardigans and sweater vests and og heck i just want fall to get here so i can pull out my cute clothes

3. georgie
    September 7, 2009 at 5:03 pm (8 years ago)

OMGosh!!!! Linda I bout fell outta my chair girrrrl you crack me up-you were moving all fast and pschadelic like I thought i was watchin an austin powers movie-what color was that cardi?
    too funny!

• Short Pump Preppy
      September 7, 2009 at 6:02 pm (8 years ago)

OH BEHAVE!!!!!! ;)

The cardigan is blue and yellow, and so soft and comfy. I would love to have a few more colors!

4. Brandy
    September 7, 2009 at 12:17 pm (8 years ago)

I haven’t ever bought anything nor owned anything from Land’s End. So many speak highly of their products maybe I should check them out!

As for the video – LOVED IT!!!

5. Faithfulmom2
    September 7, 2009 at 9:09 am (8 years ago)

I absolutely Land’s End! The returns are easy at Sears and I bought the new modern, v-neck, fine gauge, cardigan from LE…long, thin and easy to wear all the time. I also love to buy sweaters on their overstocks, lots of good deals there.