Do you want to pamper yourself? Take a lookie and see what I have for you…
General Mills and MyBlogSpark have put together this “Basket of Indulgence” to promote the Turtle Chex Mix Bars which are completely to die for and I’d share but they didn’t last more than 10 minutes after this video was taken.
Which is OK! Made up of crunchy Chex pieces, pretzels, and peanuts with caramel and chocolate, these bars are less than 150 calories and provide 8 grams of whole grain per serving.
So I can celebrate with my chocolate candles, caramel lotion, and spa essentials such as loofah, hand massager, nail brush and spa towel. Isn’t this perfect for the post holiday stress?
I know, I smell like a bakery. It doesn’t get much better than that.
I have 3 gift packs just like this for 3 lucky readers. Yep, so you can smell like a bakery too and be pampered for less than 150 calories!
How to enter
1. Leave me a comment telling me why you need pampering. I know, that’s a tough one, right?
Extra Entries! Each must be a SEPARATE COMMENT to count separately!
2. Subscribe to my blog or follow
3. Blog about the contest and link back to this post.
4. Place my button on your sidebar.
5. Stumble this entry and leave your stumble id.
6. Fave this blog on technorati and leave your name
This contest ends January 28, 2009 at 10pm est ’cause that’s my bedtime. Winners will be drawn at random and be notified by email.
Giveaway closed now!!! thank you for entering!! 343 entries…winners posted tomorrow and emailed…