I’ve found my new obsession in eco friendly bags…
Check out these reusable folding bags from http://www.reusablebagsdepot.com
* folds inside small pouch and is easy to remember
* is extremely durable with strong rip stop material
* carry 2-3x as much as plastic
* is eco-friendly AND fashionable
I was sent one to take for a test drive (mine is the dragonfly print) and I’m crazy about the size, quality and, um, how easy it is for even me to remember…take a lookie
Reusablebagsdepot.com is giving away one of their bags in the pattern of your choice to one of my readers…can I hear a big green cheer!!!
How to enter…please follow the directions…you really want to win this…
1. Visit Reusable Bags Depot, take a look around and tell me what pattern you love the best and put it in a comment. Make sure we can reach you by email…
2. Get a second entry by subscribing to my blog, or if you already do, maybe add my button to your side bar. Leave me a separate comment.
3. Blog about the contest linking http://www.reusableBagsDepot.com and this contest url. Leave a separate comment.
4. Tweet this contest link. Up to once a day (really?) and leave each url in a different comment.
Contest is open until January 2 at 10pm est. Open to US residents only….
And you might just want to buy a couple of the bags anyway…I’m sure you are going to want more than one…where is my credit card…??
Don’t miss out on a single giveaway!
Subscribe to SPP Shopping!