Really? Do I have to???

Can’t I keep them??…Chef Blair and Chef Gene are in my house…right now…seriously.

Well, in the form of (2) $25 gift cards to Personal Chef To Go.

They are the professional gourmets behind the website that delivers several days worth of fabulous dinners and/or lunches to your door, packaged and prepared, ready to cook. Delivered fresh…YUH, HUH..

I KNOW, I’m amazed too! So I can keep them, MKAY. no…really? you sure…? …alright…

Then you guys are my next choice. I’m looking for a BLOG OWNER EXTRAORDINAIRE who will order, eat and review the fab food for me. {{drools}} This review will put you in the company of the social media elite like Chris Brogan who has 14,000 readers, which is a few more than I have. He loved the food and so I’m sure you will too. And then you and Chris will be friends, you’ll have two Chefs and 14,000 readers and I’ll still be eating PIZZA.

I love you guys that much…

Here is an example of what you would normally get for $85.

Family Favorites 4 entree meal for 2 people…
Each weekly menu is delivered to your door and because its always fresh and never frozen, it’s ready in minutes. Each week our chefs create a delicious four entree menu complete with one to two side dishes to compliment the main course. Choose either four servings of each meal (sixteen dinners in all – ships in two packages) or two servings of each meal (eight dinners in all). Who says there is no time to sit down to a great family dinner at home? Each meal plan includes whole grain rolls.

examples this week include:
Cilantro and Lime Shrimp Rice Bowl
Southwest Chicken Chili
Texas BBQ Pork Chops
Grilled Veggie Pasta Bake

You can even get your holiday dinners there…seriously…I don’t want to cook either! And I’ll bet Chris Brogan doesn’t want to cook for the holidays! This is getting better all the time!

Please check out the website, because there are a few packages, and the gift cards make the meals a steal. Please serious eaters only (obvy).

How to enter:

1. Leave me a comment. Tell me what your favorite dish is on their website. I want to picture your face smack dab in the middle of one of their yummy meals…saweet! Make sure I have access to your blog either by profile or blog address so I can verify that you are super serious….thanks!!

Open to US only, sorry, Dee….Contest ends Wednesday December 17, 2008, 10pm.

10 Comments on Giving Away {{sigh}} a Personal Chef

1. toohotforturtle
    December 17, 2008 at 12:59 pm (9 years ago)

Excuse me one second…..*wiping screen*…That’s better, my mouth starting watering all little too much when I was reading those menus. I think the Grilled Lemon Chicken on Crisp Greens in a Light Lemon Oregano Dressing sounds fab.

2. Candes
    December 17, 2008 at 10:31 am (9 years ago)

Chicken Coq Au Vin, Breast of Chicken in a light Burgundy Wine and Mushroom Sauce
    served with red peppers, broccoli, and baby carrots.

The way to my heart is definately via delicous food. Scrupmtuous mushrooms, ripe peppers and Burgandy wine. YUM!!!! And best of all, I wouldn’t have to cook. Oh wait a minute, when DID I last cook? LOL….

3. Haasiegirl
    December 17, 2008 at 1:41 am (9 years ago)

YUMMY!!!!!! I love the Bistecca Barcelona Strip Steaks with a light Burgundy Wine Sauce
    served with wild rice and whole grain pilaf . That sounds DIVINE! Can you send a chef too?

trisha
    momdot.com

4. Annie
    December 16, 2008 at 8:21 pm (9 years ago)

Yum. What DIDN’T sound good?!?!? All of it did! I think the Garlic Sizzled Fajitas are what is whetting my appetite at the moment.

5. Michelle
    December 16, 2008 at 1:05 am (9 years ago)

I think the lime shrimp sounds wonderful although my family would probably like the bbq chicken, they are such bbq lovers.

6. Renée aka Mekhismom
    December 15, 2008 at 10:59 pm (9 years ago)

The cilantro and lime shrimp sounds delicious!

7. mommytoalot
    December 15, 2008 at 4:55 pm (9 years ago)

Great contest..i cannot enter as i am in Canada..just want to wish all enteries good good luck
    xo

8. GNO Gals, Jyl and Carissa
    December 15, 2008 at 5:23 am (9 years ago)

Is this better? Wow. I am logging off now and maybe quitting altogether….

how about texas BBQ pork chops?

trying to decide how many I screwed up on… thanks for helping me in my screw up!

9. Jenni Jiggety
    December 15, 2008 at 3:08 am (9 years ago)

Grilled BBQ Chicken! Yum!

Can I have mine, like, now? I am kinda hungry…

10. Jennifer
    December 15, 2008 at 2:12 am (9 years ago)

Ooh–fun contest–thank you! I liked the looks of the Healthy Cordon Bleu–sounds like a winner!