Sharing is caring!

I’m going to BlogHer09 and rooming with this really nice girl named Julie. Her blog is CoolMomGuide. She tagged me for no other reason than the fact that I was rooming with her. I told her she is sleeping on the floor, which is not true although if she is as wild as she says she is, she may be anyway.  Then one of my faves, SingleMomMeltdown Claire tagged me with the same tag.  I certainly feel the love.  I heart them both back.  If you have tagged me in the past you probably know….I don’t do tags. Well, it’s not exactly that I don’t like them…I really am lousy at them. I owe about 10 of you tags and other meme’s.

This is not meant to be disrespectful. I just can’t think under pressure. With rules. I was an accountant for years. Too many rules. The other side of my brain is in control now.

I’m going to do a Tagless Tag to all your tags. Like the undershirt. Only cleaner.

OK, I’m pretty sure I’ve had to tell 4 things about something. Let’s say it’s 4 animals I wish I could be.  Why?  Because it’s what I can think of right now.

1. elephant. I have the size, why not the feet. And who wouldn’t want to grab clowns in their trunks and roll them up and toss them on the floor.

2. a giraffe. I drew them as a child. I collected them. Well, fake ones. I’m ticked off at the leaves falling right now, so being a giraffe, I’d eat them all up before they fall and never have that problem.

3. a whale. Again, got the size down. Why not swim to the bottom of the ocean? I’d like to run up to Cruise ships and splash the loud kids on the deck. The ones who won’t shut up at dinner and hog the pool.

4. my cats. I’d like to live their lives. Without the fleas.

Now for 5 somethings. I’ll pick 5 hot guys that I would move to Hollywood, or anywhere for that matter, for…in no particular order.

Ok…breathe deep.  We can move on now.   I think I need 6 of something?  How about 6 places I’ve been for vacation.

this is meme style.  except I’ll tell you one interesting fact about each one.

1. Bermuda.  Went on a cruise when I was 7 with my Grandmother and Mother.  My Grandmother must have met a man because we saw a man in the stairwell and he laid a big wet kiss on her.  I’d never seen anything like that in my life.

2. Connecticut.  Went on a plane by myself to visit a cousin.  Had never flown before and no one told me to pop my ears.  I nearly threw up and passed out.  But I never told anyone.

3. San Francisco.  I was pregnant, in my first trimester and starving, only we were staying with people who didn’t eat.  Again, I almost threw up and fainted…a lot.

6. I know I skipped ahead.  No rules, remember?  London.  We went to see the school band in the New Year’s Parade.  My son volunteered to hold the flag.  Doesn’t matter that he can play any percussion instrument better than 3/4 the percussion kids…someone had to hold the flag.  The other kid’s parent’s were pissed.  I was on vacation.

Now I need 7 things about something.

I’ll give you my 7 least favorite foods.

1. Brussel sprouts
2. Cheese
3. Flounder
4. Wendy’s Burgers
5. Mint ice cream
6. Mussels
7. Orange candy

Please consider that I have completed your tags.  I mean no disrespect.  If I did them when I saw them, I would be much better off.  If I’ve bagged your tag, you can dis me in the comments and I’ll run away with my  elephant tail between my legs.

If you are overwhelmed with tags, feel free to steal the graphic and make up your own rules.  No linking required.  No rules.

MWAH!

Oh, and I know..I’m bad with awards too…I really love them too..puffy heart…same thing.  left brain/right brain.

Oh, and Match Game is coming…probably tomorrow.  What day is it anyway?

Sharing is caring!

16 Comments on Bag the Tags…go Tagless

1. Dawn
    December 5, 2008 at 2:52 am (10 years ago)

I dated a guy who didn’t like cheese. You’re only the second person I know to not like cheese.

Yep, your men are good lookin’!

Loved your tagless tag!

2. georgie
    December 4, 2008 at 1:49 pm (10 years ago)

I LOVE your men category oh yes we are related and I will totally put you ina headlock over sawyer

3. Jennifer
    December 4, 2008 at 1:32 am (10 years ago)

Who’s that 2nd guy? I don’t recognize him.

I need to get hip to the Blogher thing–it sounds like you’ve made all your plans! Do buy tickets to it or what? Help!

4. The Mrs.
    December 3, 2008 at 1:55 pm (10 years ago)

I think I am only staying in LA for those guys! I think that’s my list too. You need to give Brussel sprouts a chance!!! We shake them in a bag with olive oil and garlic salt and then grill them and they taste amaZING!!!!!!!!!!

5. Mrs4444
    December 3, 2008 at 1:53 am (10 years ago)

You’re a trooper :)

6. Heather of the EO
    December 3, 2008 at 1:21 am (10 years ago)

I’m sorry…
    what were you saying?

I sat here staring at Patrick Dempsey and totally forgot everything else.

Oh well.

7. Candid Carrie
    December 2, 2008 at 10:11 pm (10 years ago)

Back away from Matthew.

Seriously, Back away. And don’t mess him up with a santa hat.

I would like to believe I have blogger tag immunity. I hope so because I have been giving my lunch money to a guy named Guido who said he has my back.

8. Jenni Jiggety
    December 2, 2008 at 10:08 pm (10 years ago)

I appreciate not having been tagged for the tag! Woo WOo!

9. Swirl Girl
    December 2, 2008 at 8:43 pm (10 years ago)

I’ll take one Matthew and follow it up with a Patrick on the side!

yummmmmm.

10. Ali
    December 2, 2008 at 6:14 pm (10 years ago)

You need to immediately put Tom Berenger on that list–I’m willing to share:)

(I’m truly awful at tag, too)

11. Soxy Deb
    December 2, 2008 at 4:52 pm (10 years ago)

I’m with you on the tags. A break would be nice.

12. The Daily Blonde
    December 2, 2008 at 4:51 pm (10 years ago)

YAY! Another tagless blogger. Carissa and I came up with our CBA award (yesterday’s post) and I actually would like to abolish tagging. Call me a grinch…but just call me something. I’m not good at tag…or even remembering what I did five minutes ago.

Great post!

13. The Muse
    December 2, 2008 at 4:05 pm (10 years ago)

Linda, your kind words are just a glimmer of the true inner beauty you possess. Thank you for the tender and humbling comments you left on my blog, regarding my Christmas poetry :)
    Your blog writing style is so sharp and fun! I also have an absolute blast reading your twitters!!

14. Julie
    December 2, 2008 at 3:17 pm (10 years ago)

Mmmm, hold on, I’m still back at Sawyer and McDreamy…

15. jill jill bo bill
    December 2, 2008 at 1:12 pm (10 years ago)

I LOVE it that your granny is a playah. That’s whatI want to be when I grow up…Great post, Linda. So does going to Blogher mean you are dissing us in Sept. in Dallas? Tell me it ain’t so!!!

16. ParentingPink
    December 2, 2008 at 12:19 pm (10 years ago)

Oh, thank you for those hot shots of men this morning. I really needed that to wake me up! LOL