I’m going to BlogHer09 and rooming with this really nice girl named Julie. Her blog is CoolMomGuide. She tagged me for no other reason than the fact that I was rooming with her. I told her she is sleeping on the floor, which is not true although if she is as wild as she says she is, she may be anyway. Then one of my faves, SingleMomMeltdown Claire tagged me with the same tag. I certainly feel the love. I heart them both back. If you have tagged me in the past you probably know….I don’t do tags. Well, it’s not exactly that I don’t like them…I really am lousy at them. I owe about 10 of you tags and other meme’s.
This is not meant to be disrespectful. I just can’t think under pressure. With rules. I was an accountant for years. Too many rules. The other side of my brain is in control now.
I’m going to do a Tagless Tag to all your tags. Like the undershirt. Only cleaner.
OK, I’m pretty sure I’ve had to tell 4 things about something. Let’s say it’s 4 animals I wish I could be. Why? Because it’s what I can think of right now.
1. elephant. I have the size, why not the feet. And who wouldn’t want to grab clowns in their trunks and roll them up and toss them on the floor.
2. a giraffe. I drew them as a child. I collected them. Well, fake ones. I’m ticked off at the leaves falling right now, so being a giraffe, I’d eat them all up before they fall and never have that problem.
3. a whale. Again, got the size down. Why not swim to the bottom of the ocean? I’d like to run up to Cruise ships and splash the loud kids on the deck. The ones who won’t shut up at dinner and hog the pool.
4. my cats. I’d like to live their lives. Without the fleas.
Now for 5 somethings. I’ll pick 5 hot guys that I would move to Hollywood, or anywhere for that matter, for…in no particular order.
Ok…breathe deep. We can move on now. I think I need 6 of something? How about 6 places I’ve been for vacation.
this is meme style. except I’ll tell you one interesting fact about each one.
1. Bermuda. Went on a cruise when I was 7 with my Grandmother and Mother. My Grandmother must have met a man because we saw a man in the stairwell and he laid a big wet kiss on her. I’d never seen anything like that in my life.
2. Connecticut. Went on a plane by myself to visit a cousin. Had never flown before and no one told me to pop my ears. I nearly threw up and passed out. But I never told anyone.
3. San Francisco. I was pregnant, in my first trimester and starving, only we were staying with people who didn’t eat. Again, I almost threw up and fainted…a lot.
6. I know I skipped ahead. No rules, remember? London. We went to see the school band in the New Year’s Parade. My son volunteered to hold the flag. Doesn’t matter that he can play any percussion instrument better than 3/4 the percussion kids…someone had to hold the flag. The other kid’s parent’s were pissed. I was on vacation.
Now I need 7 things about something.
I’ll give you my 7 least favorite foods.
1. Brussel sprouts
4. Wendy’s Burgers
5. Mint ice cream
7. Orange candy
Please consider that I have completed your tags. I mean no disrespect. If I did them when I saw them, I would be much better off. If I’ve bagged your tag, you can dis me in the comments and I’ll run away with my elephant tail between my legs.
If you are overwhelmed with tags, feel free to steal the graphic and make up your own rules. No linking required. No rules.
Oh, and I know..I’m bad with awards too…I really love them too..puffy heart…same thing. left brain/right brain.
Oh, and Match Game is coming…probably tomorrow. What day is it anyway?