For this day of Holiday shopping, you get my wish list. What I’m asking for…

Of course it will be no surprise that at the top of the list is

The Sawyer LOST season 4 on DVD…not going to make it until Christmas morning, no way no how.

The Keurig one cup coffee maker.

Isn’t it beautiful?

It will look so pretty on my counters and will serve me one single serving each and every morning..I’m all warm and fuzzy just thinking about it…aaaahhhhh…..

You buy single serving cups called K-cups so you get the perfect premeasured taste every time.  No more guessing at tablespoon this and tablespoon that.  You have an amazing assortment of flavors to choose from.  My doctor has one in his office and I really don’t want to have to be sick all winter long to enjoy my favorite hazelnut Bellaccinno coffee…but then you know how I can be…?

This will make it until 5am Christmas morning and then it’s going to be pulled out of the box put into action…I hope…can I get my kids to read the blog….please?  Prices start at 79.99…

Flip Video

My present to myself.  Records 60 minutes of video and then plugs into your usb on your comp to upload videos.   So you can see more of me than you ever expected…for realz.  The Flip Mino for $160.

Happy shopping …what’s on your list this holiday season!?

Don’t miss out on a single giveaway!

6 Comments on 12 Days of Preppy Shopping – Day 3

1. The Muse
    December 8, 2008 at 7:36 am (9 years ago)

Thanks for the reminder AAArgh!

2. Kate
    December 8, 2008 at 2:33 am (9 years ago)

Totally agree about Lost!

3. Piece o' Coconut Cake
    December 8, 2008 at 1:56 am (9 years ago)

I have the Flip and I *love* it! Easy to upload, goes straight to Youtube if you want, download easily into the comp, even my 4 YO gets in on the action. I have to hide it because she goes around interviewing everyone! At least it’sdigital so all I have to do is delete the “interviews”.

4. Piece o' Coconut Cake
    December 8, 2008 at 1:56 am (9 years ago)

5. Piece o' Coconut Cake
    December 8, 2008 at 1:56 am (9 years ago)

6. Piece o' Coconut Cake
    December 8, 2008 at 1:56 am (9 years ago)