OK, so Cute and Sassy comes running into the room and says, “you have to blog about the Frizz Index on AccuWeather.com. That’s so funny! I mean seriously!”

Now me being all ‘teach a man to fish’ said, “You can blog about it yourself.”

So here is her first blog post. A real post. Not some ‘my kid hit his head on the keyboard and this is what it said’ post. This Mommy Blogger is having a proud moment.

Has society really become this worried about their appearance that AccuWeather.com has to have an Frizz Index on their website, telling you when you should put your anti-frizz creme in your hair. And what happens if you forget to check? Are you going to turn into a big poodle?

Do I hear Pay-Per-Post anyone?

12 Comments on My Daughter, the Blogger…

1. Mrs4444
    November 23, 2008 at 2:33 am (9 years ago)

That is AWESOME! Me, I always have thin, flat hair. Frizz almost sounds appealing to me :)

2. Soxy Deb
    November 20, 2008 at 7:47 pm (9 years ago)

I, for one, am glad you told me about the Frizz Index thingie. I am a frizzaphobe so this will let me know when I need to just stay in the bed.
    Thanks for the info. Even if you were making fun of it. Inquiring minds need to know.

3. Daisy
    November 20, 2008 at 3:50 pm (9 years ago)

I wonder if the Frizz Watch is very accurate? Because I would hate to go out without my Aqua Net and then find out that the Frizz forecast was wrong!

4. Gifting Gumshoe
    November 20, 2008 at 2:20 pm (9 years ago)

She has a great sense of humor-I hope that she continues to blog!!

5. White Iris Designs
    November 20, 2008 at 2:07 pm (9 years ago)

BRAVO!!! Cute & Sassy, I see you have inherited your mother's wit!!
    Nice post newbie!!

6. Dee from Downunder
    November 20, 2008 at 11:13 am (9 years ago)

“turn into a poodle” Good one Cute and Sassy!
    Linda, You could do a segment – Cute and Sassys social comment of the day…

7. Dawn
    November 20, 2008 at 4:04 am (9 years ago)

Woot! Woot! Cute & Sassy! Excellent first post! :)

8. Dorsey
    November 20, 2008 at 3:59 am (9 years ago)

Brilliant! Now I have to know, how old is she? She’s definitely talented, I’d be teeming with pride, too!

9. CynthiaK
    November 20, 2008 at 2:53 am (9 years ago)

Looks like the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree!

10. amelia bedelia
    November 20, 2008 at 2:53 am (9 years ago)

I love this! I need to check that out everyday….I tend to look like bozo when its really humid!! good post!

11. Rick
    November 20, 2008 at 2:32 am (9 years ago)

Take one look at my photo and see that this is information that I don’t need. Sunny, or foggy, it’s all the same to me as far as my hair is concerned

1Pingbacks & Trackbacks on My Daughter, the Blogger…

1. […] in point.  Today.  Cute and Sassy is vacuuming in the den. (note I am not vacuuming, my daughter […]