I’m trying to help out my friend, One Fabulous Mom in her quest to get Cloris Leachman off of Dancing with the Stars.  If you watch, you have either been entertained or completely freaked out by the antics of the 82 year old actress. I adored her back in the days of Young Frankenstein and the Mary Tyler Moore Show, but her dancing and post dancing shenanigans belong more on the Jerry Springer Show than on DWTS.

Granny, what are you thinking?

I’m thrilled that she can stretch her body parts in places that mine don’t even dare to go. But entertainment? I’m enjoying watching my dog snore more…

So I have headed out to Hollywood and am taking the place of the lovely Carry Ann Inaba, and if you are wondering why they replaced her with me, you have only to relive the Boot Girl days to understand.  I have a plan to sabotage voting process, which seems to be the in thing these days…what do you think…?

14 Comments on What is Cloris Thinking?

1. The Mrs.
    October 29, 2008 at 4:01 am (9 years ago)

Thank God you’re going to help the cause! I’m praying she’s gone tonight! She was embarrassing yet again last night enoughhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. CynthiaK
    October 27, 2008 at 1:25 am (9 years ago)

I’ve actually stopped watching the show because of her. I just can’t stand it. Who is voting to keep that woman on there, puhleeze?!

3. Lady Lynn's Boutique
    October 26, 2008 at 12:11 pm (9 years ago)

I saw Cloris without makeup while they were practicing and all I can keep looking at is how in the heck did they cover-up all the flaws. Trick of the trade I guess. Okay I vote with you. Time for Cloris to take her final bow.

4. Lady Lynn's Boutique
    October 26, 2008 at 12:11 pm (9 years ago)

5. Lady Lynn's Boutique
    October 26, 2008 at 12:11 pm (9 years ago)

6. Lady Lynn's Boutique
    October 26, 2008 at 12:11 pm (9 years ago)

7. kayla
    October 26, 2008 at 6:11 am (9 years ago)

great blog some how i found you when i was looking for stuff on our son and his birth defect on esophageal atresia such a great blog site you have i wish you all the best.

8. Missy's Blog
    October 25, 2008 at 6:17 pm (9 years ago)

Cloris definately needs to go!

She completely grossed me out on Monday night’s show when Julianne and Cody were getting their scores. She was hovering near him and all I could think of was “keep your hands to yourself, Cloris”!

Though entertaining … hopefully she’ll be voted off next week.

9. Missy's Blog
    October 25, 2008 at 6:17 pm (9 years ago)

Cloris definately needs to go!

Though entertaining … hopefully she’ll be voted off next week.

10. Missy's Blog
    October 25, 2008 at 6:17 pm (9 years ago)

Cloris definately needs to go!

Though entertaining … hopefully she’ll be voted off next week.

11. Missy's Blog
    October 25, 2008 at 6:17 pm (9 years ago)

Cloris definately needs to go!

Though entertaining … hopefully she’ll be voted off next week.

12. georgie
    October 25, 2008 at 3:59 pm (9 years ago)

I LOVE your new look…i had to double check the link window to make sure i wasn’t someplace else…
    it looks FAB!!!

You know i don’t watch DWTS but If I did i would so agree with everything you said ;-)

13. Cheryl
    October 25, 2008 at 11:32 am (9 years ago)

loving the blog design

as you can see, the fish blog is dying. I’m dying. Kids sick or at ERs, volunteering for far too much, tacking three freelance writing jobs that were due last week…and more. All while trying to enjoy time with Mr. Handsome when we both aren’t falling asleep on each other while still maintaining a marathon sex life…edit the sex part if you need to……but I’m proud of it. And it’s free…and like prozac. Thanks goodness.

I’ll try to get back to the fish story…but jeesh…I take on way too much.

I contact Mommy Chronicles…I want to be cool like you.

You rock…

14. Jocelyn Testes-Harder
    October 25, 2008 at 10:35 am (9 years ago)

All these competition/reality shows are about ratings, not quality. That’s why they wait until the end to kick off the drama queen, the freak, and the argumentative pain in the butt.